Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Featherheads

So, while I was in New Zealand, my mom kept telling me everyone was wearing feathers in their hair in America. I'm thinking to myself...feathers? really? Sounds kind of weird, but I guess it's kind of like the big froofy headbands with feathers that people wear.

Since I have been home, I never noticed them until I was at a baseball game last night and all of a sudden they were appearing everywhere. One thing I didn't realize about the this feather hair accessory is that it is more like a hair wrap. You can go to almost any hair salon now and pick out the feather you want and they simply thread it with a strand of your hair. I must admit that I'm totally giving in to this trend and will probably have one in my hair within the next few weeks! It's just so funky and fun!




Learn more about it at:Fine Featherheads and Birchbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment