Monday, May 30, 2011

100th post!

In honor of my 100th post, I thought I would post things spelling the word one hundred. (I thought it would be a little excessive if I shared my top 100 favorite things).

O is for ORGANIZED AND CHIC!
Ziploc bags are so yesterday. What is the new thing today you may ask? tili bags. These colorful jewels come in all different sizes and make putting things in a plastic bag way more exciting!
Via tili bags.

N is for NO MORE ZITS.
All thanks to the Yes to Tomatoes Clear Skin Acne Roller Ball Spot Stick. For only $10 at Walmart, you can use this tool to make all of your blemishes disappear!
Via teen vogue

E is EVERYDAY BAG THAT ISN'T SO AVERAGE.
Gida Bavari, a new york designer, has created gorgeous bags for day and evening. I think this purse has a great color combo. Although this crossbody is $280, this is a bag that will last.


H is for HOT CAMERA.
The  Lumix fp7 is a touchscreen camera that has a feature I have never seen on any other camera. It is the "touch up" feature. If you're thinking you don't look so hot in the pic you just took, you can make yourself look better in seconds!
Via gizmodiva.

U is for UNIQUE COVERUPS.
The celebs have been sporting the brand Tolani around the beach and I love it!

N is for NO MORE SUCKING IN.
Spanx has recently launched a bathing suit that fulfills the need of tucking in that unwanted fat like their awesome body shapers and underwear do! They come in different colors and are sold at Target for $50!
Via Target

D is for DO IT YOURSELF FROZEN YOGURT.
Yonanas is another form of a blender that can turn your fruit instantly into frozen yogurt. Too lazy to go get some fro yo? Just place some of your favorite fruit into your yonana, and BAM you have your own homemade sweet treat!
Via unclutterer

R is for REVLON CUSTOMEYES MASCARA.
I discovered this Revlon mascara while I was in New Zealand and I have just become obsessed with it! You have two different options; length & drama or length & definition. It doesn't make your lashes clumpy and it is a fantastic brush with a decent price!
Via well.ca


E is for EASY PEEL AND PAINT POLISH.
Sula is a simple nail polish that lasts for days, but can be removed with one peel WITHOUT nail polish remover. How handy is that?
Via Everyday Beauty Supply


D is for DUDE IS HOT.
Ever since I started watching The Office, I (like many other ladies) have had the biggest crush on John Krasinski. He has slowly, but surely broken out into the movie scene and is still continuing to play that adorable character he's so good at doing.

Via hunky male stars

No comments:

Post a Comment